Article content continued
According to public health orders, indoor and outdoor gatherings have a maximum capacity of 30 people, so long as there is enough space to maintain two metres of distance from people not in the same household. Gathering sizes should be smaller, if physical distancing is not possible.
A total of 10 new cases and four additional recoveries were announced on Wednesday. Of the 1,751 reported positive tests, the number of active cases in Saskatchewan was at 107. Four people were in hospital as of Wednesday, receiving in-patient care in Saskatoon.
Of the 107 currently-active cases, 32 are from communal living settings.
Of the 10 cases announced Wednesday, seven are in Saskatoon, while one was in the North East zone and one was in Regina. The location of the 10th new case is pending.
A total of 1,218 new tests was announced Wednesday, bringing the total number of tests performed in Saskatchewan to 163,151.
Moe continued to stress the importance of care in schools, as the first full week for most students in the province nears completion. Earlier this week, three Saskatoon Catholic schools informed parents about positive cases, and on Wednesday, the Greater Saskatoon Catholic Schools division confirmed one case each at St. Mark elementary school and Bethlehem High School.
“These cases early in the school year remind us that we all have a shared responsibility to decrease the risk of COVID-19 entering schools,” division spokesman Derrick Kunz said in a statement.
- کارفرمایان نامشخص چه مدت Covid اقدامات گذشته
- چت کردن یا گپ زدن
- تصاویری از طولانی گذشته رفته: چگونه Synchrotron نور است که استفاده می شود برای به دست آوردن درک بهتر از دایناسورها
- بپرسید آنچه شما می توانید انجام دهید برای کالیفرنیا
- زندگی مخفی بین بگ
- Sask. خانواده مشغول نگه داشتن پس از پاوا مدار لغو
- Find اکنون، برای قلعه بادی چه کاری باید انجام دهیدسریع؟
- 'افسانه': بروس گوردون بود که در زمان طولانی صدای U S هاکی Huskies
- باربری بلوار تعاون - اتوبار بلوار تعاون - 20% تخفیف - 44440426
- جامپینگ بادی اینتکس کد ۴۸۴۷۶