Métis Nation-Saskatchewan (MN-S) President Glen McCallum has tested positive for COVID-19.
In a Facebook post Friday, the MN-S announced the positive test result and said the Saskatchewan Health Authority is advising that anyone in close contact with McCallum in the past 14 days self-isolate, monitor for symptoms of COVID-19 and get tested if they experience any.
A release sent out by the MN-S Saturday said McCallum is self-isolating until he is cleared by SHA officials.
McCallum is asymptomatic, but was tested “as a preventative measure given his role in the community and to ensure he and everyone he comes in contact with remains safe,” according to the release.
McCallum said his positive case should serve as a reminder to remain cautious and follow COVID-19 protocols. “This demonstrates how easily, and unknowingly, the virus is spread,” he said in the release.
The owner of a hotel in Waskesiu Lake that hosted McCallum and the MN-S council on Thursday has closed temporarily in order have professional cleaners clean and sanitize all of the rooms and common areas.
In an email, Nancy Wood, the owner and operator of The Hawood Inn, said the hotel will be closed for four days starting Saturday.
“All staff have been in contact with a Sask Health Authority Nurse and we are considered low-contact risk as we followed all outlined protocols,” Wood said.
- مواد شیمیایی برنامه های آیفون
- پاپ در سخنرانی کریسمس "Urbi et Orbi" خواستار گفتگو شد.
- آموزش و پرورش نمی تواند منتظر مصاحبه های کارینا گولد کانادا وزیر توسعه بین المللی
- آموزش وردپرس مقدماتی - طراحی سایت شرکتی- فروشگاهی
- Zurich to discuss embracing flexible working at EB Reset 2020
- بهترین مارک لوازم آرایشی - لیست 30 برند لوازم آرایشی و بهداشتی - دکتر فارمو
- اطلاعات تکان دهنده درباره برج خنک کننده Exposur
- خرید کتاب پزشکی زبان اصلی
- ترجمه تخصصی چگونه انجام می شود؟
- COVID-19 – Possible Human Rights Crisis in Asia as Disparities Expected to Widen