Article content continued
The random poll was conducted Sept. 1 to 3 with 400 Saskatchewan adults through telephone interviews using both land lines and cellphones. The poll comes with a margin of error of plus or minus 4.9 per cent, 19 times out of 20.
Nearly 63 per cent of respondents said issues related to the COVID-19 pandemic will be important in helping determine their vote. Less than 34 per cent rated pandemic issues as not important.
The province’s back-to-school plan does not appear to be a driver of votes. Nearly two-thirds of respondents said the plan would not affect their vote, while 30 per cent said it would.
Most respondents, 40 per cent, did not name a party that best represents their position on COVID-19 issues, while 29.5 per cent named the Sask. Party, 10.3 per cent named the NDP and seven per cent named the PCs.
“I think COVID is going to play a role in the election, but in kind of an unclear manner,” Berdahl said. “Just that there’s a lot of concern, a lot of concern about the health care system, a lot of concern about the economy, some very mild concern, based on this poll, with respect to education.”
Berdahl said a closer look at the poll results shows the pandemic will drive more votes in cities like Regina and Saskatoon than in rural areas.
Older people are more likely to back the Sask. Party, while younger people are more likely to support the NDP. Pandemic issues are also more important to younger people than older people and the pandemic is more of a voting factor for women than men.
- مهم لباس سفید برفی برنامههای تلفن هوشمند
- Occupational Health & Wellbeing Awards 2020 shortlist: Best multidisciplinary initiative
- محافظت از روزنامه نگاران حقوق, بنابراین ما می تواند به توقف COVID-19 Disinfodemic
- کووید و مشاغل: چگونه همهگیری روش کار ما را تغییر داد
- ارسال بار به تمامی نقاط ترکیه
- اشتین دیویس مجموعه به یکی از 1st safeties برداشت در پیش نویس NFL
- هزینه پایان نامه کارشناسی ارشد و دکتری چقدره؟
- نصب ردیاب و جی پی اس خودرو ویگو
- این انجمنی تبعیض' از کارکنان با محافظ افراد به بازگشت به محل کار ؟
- SPCA امیدوار است پاسخ در مورد پنج chihuahuas یافت سطل زباله